[Moo] "Cooking day" tomorrow-- anyone interested?

Ellen Davis ellen.m.davis at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 26 12:51:48 PST 2005

Greetings to all,

I am going to be hanging out in the kitchen tomorrow afternoon doing some
trial cooking/precooking for the Japanese party Lord Ii and I are holding in
April.  I am going to try some period recipes.  Anyone is welcome to join me
if they are interested-- I will probably start around 2 PM.

Our address is:
6899 Ridge Water Ct.
Centreville, VA 20121
703-815-0310

I apologize for the late notice, but this is very informal!

-Aine

"Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for
killing. Like 'badwrong', or 'badong'. Yes-- killing is 'badong'. From this
moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: 'gnodab'." -- The Chosen
One, "Kung Pow!: Enter the Fist"