Fw: [Moo] Clean-up for 12th Night--bonus

Laurie garadh at erols.com
Tue Jan 4 15:16:56 PST 2005

If your planning to come to 12th night and you were looking to help out with maybe setting-up in the morning or maybe your a night person and you were leaning towards clean-up crew duty, well your in luck!

Volunteers for clean-up crew are being solicted below for all you night owls, and for you early birds, the 12th night staff and most especially the Hall Steward (that's Me) would love to have an extra hand or two setting up.  This involves setting up tables, chairs, tents (we have a few going up on Friday afternoon too), bringing in equipment (for the kitchen) and more chairs..!!  No experience needed, and I will take all comers.

If your interested in helping with setting up on Saturday, contact me off list.  If you want to help clean-up, contact Mile de Locwode listed below.

I have small gifts for anyone who helps with setting up Saturday.  Any gifts left over from the morning crowd, I will pass then to Mile to share..........grin

Cairistiona
Hall Steward