[Moo] Scribal workshop

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 19:58:41 PST 2005

   Greetings!
      We are inviting you to a get-together at our
home (finally unpacked- mostly!) for calligraphy &
illumination, animated archery discussion, as well as
any other projects you may be working on..... On
Monday January 10th from 6 pm until 10 pm.
       We are looking forward to making new
acquaintences as well as spending some fun time with
our favorite hobby!
      Our address is 171 Rolling Valley Lane Front
Royal, VA 22630 phone (540)635-2145 Call if you need
any directions. Yahoo and mapquest have our address as
accurate as you can get it.
       Potluck, we will have some finger food and
drinks available. We look forward to hearing from you
soon!
       YiS,

   Reinmar the Alchemist & Alienor de Bathe

=====
Love Conquers All