[Moo] Sir Richard is safe

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 03:51:42 PST 2005

Stefan,
Glad to hear it.  For them as ain't old pharts,  Sir Richard (at the
time,  just plain Richard) was around at the very beginning of
Stierbach. His knight, Sir Kennequrae, was instrumental in building
the "respectable" side of the Shire.

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:55:28 -0500, Steve Knerr <steve_knerr at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings Stierbach,
>
> Many of you know my knight, Viscount Sir Richard Gilchrest.  He is currently
> stationed in Sri Lanka and as you may have heard, Sri Lanka was one of
> several countries hit by tsunamis a few days ago.  I just heard from his
> wife that they are all fine and helping with the relief efforts through the
> US Embassy.

Erich,  MKA

Dex
--Dexter Guptill
http://dguptill.home.mindspring.com
"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need
to reload'. "
-- http://www.schlockmercenary.com