[Moo] Fw: Medieval Demo at Waterford Elementary School (Loudoun) in April 2005

Janin Wise janinwise at postmark.net
Wed Jan 19 17:57:58 PST 2005

Hi all, wanted to get this cross posted so that we can get as many people involved as possible.  If you're interested in attending/ doing a demo for either February or April or would just like to help out, feel free to email me at janinwise at postmark.net or tzigainevirage at yahoo.com.  Feel free to cross post this to other SCA lists in the area if you think they might be interested!

Sincerely,

Janin Wise