[Moo] Lost and Found from Kingdom Twelfth Night

kathrynsnead at cox.net kathrynsnead at cox.net
Wed Jan 19 19:48:10 PST 2005

Good people of Atlantia,

I apologize for taking so long to post this list of lost and found items from Kingdom Twelfth Night, recently held in the Barony of Stierbach.

If you suspect that any of these items are yours, please let me know by e-mailing me at kathrynsnead at cox.net or by calling me at 703-517-5428 (NLT 10PM).  I'll be traveling to a lot of events over the next few months and hopefully, we can arrange a good time to get your missing gear back to you. Thanks.

Ilse von Brenner
Stuff Coordinator - Kingdom Twelfth Night 2005

--blue-grey plaid long-sleeved button shirt (Men’s XL)
--grey-green hooded sweatshirt size 10-12, white skull & crossbones painted on pocket
--unlined black velvet cloak with hood
--2 strips of white cotton fabric, ~5 yards @ 45” wide
--white dishcloth
--2 white napkins

--white ceramic jar with lid, Christmas themed, in box
--brown clay jug with cork, Angelfire pottery, sea serpent handle
--brown & black glazed pottery vase
--blue glass candle-holder with silver wire handle
--heavyweight pewter mug with solid bottom
--aluminum mug with clear bottom & inscription “An Irish Toast: May you be in heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you’re dead.”
--aluminum mug with clear bottom, orange thread on handle
--aluminum mug with clear bottom, green thred on handle
--large hexagonal wooden mug
--brown metal candlestick with beeswax candle
--large rectangular Rubbermaid container, contained two raisin gingerbread cookies
--circular Longaberger basket with two handles (LMW 1998 inscribed on bottom), found near Laurel reception site.
--well-loved white plastic cutting board (~9” x 15”)
--tall clear shotglass (glass)

--Hunchback of Notre Dame coloring book with 16 RoseArt crayons
--Lemony Snicket’s, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Volumes 3 & 4
--Homemade Data CD: Cookie Recipes 12/04
--4-pack of “Kid’s Gummy Molds”
--disposable wedding camera marked Jean & Lindy (Dec 18, 2004)
--2”x2” handmade book, black ribbon, grey cover
--2”x4” handmade book, yellow ribbon, patterned cover
--small pelican sqeaky toy
--small blue & white pillow ornament with green embroidered camel
--Hershey’s Kiss-shaped beeswax candle from Bear Creek Candle Company
--lucet with forest green thread & very long finished lucet cord
--dark blue & white patterned bag containing children’s books, stuffed animals, and wooden railroad block tracks

--gold metallic laurel medallion on chain
--A&S medallion (from 2004 Kingdom A&S Event) on brown yarn
--gold metallic double chain set with white plastic beads
--silver painted coin with Bright Hills on one face & Spike on the other face
--wooden shield token with Arms of Aethelmarc on one face and 97 on the other
--light blue and white wagon wheel token
--cast metal Scrivener Royal token
--gold metallic seashell on short green plastic beaded loop