[Moo] Fwd: [MOAS-L] Crown Tournament and the Arts & Sciences

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 07:20:27 PST 2005

Fletcher Martha <mrfletcher21133 at yahoo.com> wrote:Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:16:25 -0800 (PST)
From: Fletcher Martha
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org,
atlantianembroiderersguild at yahoogroups.com,
Barony Bright Hills
,
MOAS List
CC:
Subject: [MOAS-L] Crown Tournament and the Arts & Sciences

Greeetings to the populace of Atlantia!

Winter is locking us in our little hovels and I know
we need something to work on and look forward to until
the warm breath of spring arrives.

Artisans need time to carefully craft their
masterpeices and to that end do I call to your
attention the following A&S information.

Please feel free to pass this on to any lists that you
think may be interested.

The following A&S activities will be happening at
Crown Tournament May 7, 2005 hosted by the Barony of
Bright Hills- more will added as needed:

Sponsorship of other competitions is always welcome!

*A LARGE open display for our artisans to show thier
projects both complete and works in progress. Static
and Active displays are welcome.

*A Tempore Atlantia competition for Pre-1000 entries.
Sponsorship is needed.
Visit for more information:

http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/tempore.htm

*Best Example of Carving in Bone, Antler or Horn.
Documentation is required.
Sponsored by Lady Martelle Von Charlottenburg

*Knitting Competition "How Low Can You Go?"
Sponsorship TBA.
Knit a 4" x 4" square in the smallest thread/yarn on
the smallest gauge needles YOU can. Period materials
are NOT required but a small display including a
sample of thread and the needles used is required. The
winner will have knit the most stitches in the
measured area.
Contact Lady Martel at mrfletcher21133 at yahoo.com for
more info. Please don't throw balls of ugly yarn at
me...

If you:
1) Have any questions
2) Feel moved to volunteer (I do bribe with goodies!)
3) Feel moved to sponsor

Please contact:
Mesterinde Karen Larsdatter (Karen Harris) at
karen_larsdatter at yahoo.com

Or
Lady Martelle Von Charlottenburg
mrfletcher21133 at yahoo.com

Thank You!
Your in Service to our Fair Crown and the Arts and
Sciences,

Lady Martel

=====
"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished."

Here's my Home Business-I finish craft and needlework kits you haven't time for-
http://www.darningegg.com/

Here's my SCA Website-
http://www.speakeasy.org/~mefletcher/LadyMartelleVonCharlottenburg.html

Visit my Diary! Yes it's true I have one too!-
http://martel.diaryland.com/index.html

LbNA - P0/F2/X0/HH1/FF0

http://mail.yahoo.com