[Moo] Calling all cooks and foodies

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 09:36:02 PST 2005

Hello!

The Stierbach Cook's Guild is starting up it's spring season.  We  would like
to extend an invitation to anyone who has an interest in SCA period  food.

You don't have to know how to cook!  Most of us started out rank  beginners,
and look what we just did!  We just fed 400!

We meet on the second Wednesday night of the month at the home of Lady
Malyn, in Sterling.  The meeting starts at 7pm.  We usually decide on  the dishes
that we want to experiment with before the meeting and apportion the  shopping
lists.  What dishes we do are decided by what people are  interested in eating
and what sounds good to us.

I believe the two regions that are currently the front runners for this
season are Italian and Byzantine.

We would encourage anyone who likes to cook (even if you've never done
Medieval) or like to eat new stuff and don't mind chopping to come and explore
fine dining with us!

Grace Whyting