[Moo] Heads up

EARLMIKA at aol.com EARLMIKA at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 04:54:22 PST 2005

Mika is no longer Baron, is not the autocrat,is not involved with Defending the Gate Staff what so ever. He is looking forward to the event as it is always a good time and a well run event. Yes I have concerns and will voice them as a friend in private.
 I am not "ticked off at Kristi" I think she did a great job
at the 12th night feast and an even better job later that night in giving birth to a beautiful baby girl.

This thread was started by accident. Because I was directly mentioned I have responded to it. My hope is this closes it

Mika