[Moo] look what I found

Celia Friedman csfriedman at adelphia.net
Sun Jul 3 21:52:36 PDT 2005

25% off item coupon for My-An Fabrics

http://myanfabric.com/coupon/

For those not familiar with it, it's an awesome source for high-end , beautiful late period fabrics and brocades at very reasonable prices, and lots of real linens to boot.  Very exhausting to shop, leave lots of time :-)  They have a tendency to stock basics (taffeta, faille, satin, chiffon, velvet, etc) in every color of the rainbow, and at prices that make G-STreet look obscene...but i'ts  a rough drive into a lot of traffic on 7, so allow time :-)

There might be early period fabrics too (a lot of wool) but I don't generally shop those so I can't speak for them.   Run by an Asian couple so there are a lot of eastern fabrics, esp. patterned silks, and cheap trims.  Wonderful place but it is a trip-over-the-fabric-bolt kind of setup, not a quick shop.

Celia Friedman