[Moo] Archers - Need Arrows?

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 11:49:54 PDT 2005

Greetings,

   Last night at the Business meeting somebody mentioned that they needed arrows before Kingdom Archery this weekend.  At that time Mika suggested "No Frontiers Archery" in Mclean, VA.
   I called Eric and he sold me 2 dozen arrows for less than it would cost to make them.  Not only that I'm driving out to pick them up tonight.
   If you're interested give Eric a call at 703-903-9899 and mention the SCA.

Marcolo
Akeru Thunder

"Civility is a veneer for those who have malice in their hearts but lack the will to express it"
--Martin Bosworth

http://mail.yahoo.com