[Moo] ALERT! Novice Archery Shoot 7/9 Fwd: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 2001

Sharon ariel_elronds_daughter at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 20:23:32 PDT 2005

Am I the only one who missed this?  Anyone else from my 2 favorite baronies attending?

Best wishes- Alestra

Date: 6 Jul 2005 13:51:11 -0000
From: SCA-Archery at yahoogroups.com
To: SCA-Archery at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 2001

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Archery Event; Storvik Novice & Unbelt Tournament
From: "Cian of Storvik"

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 14:28:52 -0000
From: "Cian of Storvik"
Subject: Archery Event; Storvik Novice & Unbelt Tournament

Hail to all archers in Atlantia, especially those of
you who took up the bow in the past year.

In the Barony of Storvik there will be an archery
tournament as part of the Storvik Novice and Unbelt
Tourneys next Saturday July 9th at the Marietta
Mansion, 5626 Bell Station Road, Glen Dale Maryland.
There you will find opportunities to test your new
skill against other novice archers and against a range
of targets representing both village and castle
defense and hunting.

Storvik's Novice Tourney is a great first or even 5th
event. Its a chance to learn first hand just how much
fun archery in the SCA can be and a chance to compete
against other archers with comparable skill.

This year's tournament is being hosted for Storvik by
the Needwood Forest Company of Archers. We plan to
open the range for practice and royal rounds by 10:00
am. The competition will start at Noon (SCA time).

All archers are welcome to attend and participate in
the shoot, but only novice (one year or less shooting)
archers will compete for the prize. So bring your bow
and a quiver of arrows and come shoot with us this
weekend.

Check the Acorn or the Atlantian Calendar Page on the
web for directions and other details.

Timothy of Shaftesbury

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/