[Moo] Kingdom Archery Thank yous

Laurie garadh at erols.com
Mon Jul 18 22:24:47 PDT 2005

Thank you to everyone who came out to Kingdom Archery and braved the brutal
weather we had this weekend.  While we were concerned that we may have heavy
thunderstorms throughout the day, the temperature and humidly climbed to an
unbearable level that surprised everyone.  The weather turned out to be more
than anyone bargained for.

Thank you to:

Her Royal Majesty, Denise Duvalier who came to wish the archers good luck.

Baron Colum Maxwell and Baroness Briana MacLukas for all their wonderful support.

Mistress Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael, baronial seneschale for your wisdom,
guidance and endless support.

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust who worked very hard to bring a challenging
archery shoot.

Lord Allen of Wolfhou, Co-autocrat.  Thank you for helping with planning the
event, taking care of the field (mowing), securing the site, setting up the field,
providing Siegfried with support, targets and materials for this event.

Lady Miriam Calvert of Gidiehall, Chirurgeon who was ever watchful and
treated several gentles from the heat.

Lady Anne Ramsay and Chandani Riya who tirelessly took water out to the
archers on the field and made sure everyone got water.

THLady Blitha of Wolfhou who prepared a grand lunch for everyone.  Her
helpers, Baroness Sunniva Kyrre, Chandani Riya, Sebastian Giovanni Casparo,
Lord Samuel Calvert of Gidiehall, Achmed ibn Yousef and I know I am missing
a name or two.

Earl Mika Longbow, Lord Enequy Erensaurlezelasgarria, Baron Colum Maxwell,
Lord Samuel Calvert of Gidiehall, Ringer du Chester, Lord Bubba of Wolfhou,
Morsdesuper, all came out to help Siegfried set up the field on Friday, and at the
end of the event, packed the targets, take down tents and cleaned up the field.

Lady Elizabeth of Hadley Hall and Lady Rowan ferch Rhys who organized and
ran Troll.

Lord Siegfried McClure McClure, Sudentorre's Exchequer, who handled the
reservations.

Christina de Nedham and her husband who put up SCA signs and helped as
retainers to her Majesty.

Thank you to Earl Mika Longbow, Baron Colum Maxwell, Lord Allen of Wolfhou,
and Baron Turgeis Hakonarson who graciously provided shade for the day for everyone
by putting up their pavillions.  Thank you to all of those who brought their dayshades
providing additional shade.

A lot of people helped make this event successful and I am so grateful to you.  I am sure
I have missed a name or two and I am sorry if I overlooked you.  It takes a lot of work
to put on an event and I would never agree to Autocrat an event if it wasn't for the
wonderful support I receive from the great folks in the Barony of Stierbach and the
Canton of Sudentorre.

Lady Cairistiona de Coveran
Autocrat

PS:  So far, I only have one lost item to report.  Someone left a camp style chair.  The fabric
is dark with a web weave.  If it is yours, please contact me as soon as possible so we can find
a quick way to return it to you.