[Moo] FW: Kingdom Archery Championship Results

earlmika at aol.com earlmika at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 12:55:21 PDT 2005

 I understand that the water bearing in the early round may of been a little light. I know I was offered water at least 3 times during those walkups. Noone expected the weather we got. It was not forcast to be that bad. I do know that by the afternoon shoot the waterbearers did an outstanding job. I was offered water at almost every station or so it seemed to me.

Mika