[Moo] Sudentorre Schedule changes for August

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 19:43:41 PDT 2005

Due to Pennsic, here are the following changes to the normal Sudentorre
Calendar:

Sunday Archery & A&S:
Aug 7 -- on at House Wolfhou
Aug 14 -- moved to Elizabeth & Siegfried's
Aug 21 -- moved to Elizabeth & Siegfried's
Aug 28 -- back to normal at House Wolfhou

Tuesday Meetings at the CCC:
Aug 2 -- normal A&S night
Aug 9 -- Dance night instead of Business Meeting
Aug 16 -- normal Bardic
Aug 23 -- Business Meeting instead of Dance
Aug 30 -- A&S

If you have any questions please contact me.  I will try to post  reminders
each week.

In Service to  my Crown, my Barony, and my Canton
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Chronicler,  Canton of Sudentorre
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief  Sable