[Moo] Last call: August Bull and Pennsic Whereabouts

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Sun Jul 31 12:12:07 PDT 2005

Last chance to get your Pennsic locale in The Bull in time for everyone to
see it before Pennsic!!!  I'm hoping to get this out by mid-week.  So please
have your whereabouts to me by end of day on TUESDAY.  Also, seeing as I
don't know everyone's full names in the Barony yet, please be aware that if
you only send me a first name or a nickname, that's what you'll be listed
by.

Furthermore, if you have anything else you would like in this pre-Pennsic
issue of The Bull, please send it along to either me or Lady Aine by end of
day on Tuesday.

As for myself, I'd like to announce that if you'd like to find moi, the
Acting Deputy Interim Yadda Yadda Chronicler Or Some Such For Stierbach at
Pennsic, I can be found at House Quacheri up on Old Tuckux Hill (E18).  And
I would like to invite you to our camp and offer to all of you my homemade
Sekanjabin for those hot Pennsic days.  The flavours all turned out well,
barring the mint and cucumber- tastes more like pickle juice *doh*.

Cheers,
~Bianca