[Moo] Sudentorre's Tuesday Night A&S

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Sun Jun 5 19:37:03 PDT 2005

In Fredericksburg, on Tuesday night, I will be teaching Juggling.   This is a
Begginning Ball Juggling primarily designed for rank novices, however  all
are welcome and techniques and discussions of all styles are fair  game.

If you have balls or bean bags, please bring them.  I do have a decent
amount of loaner equipment as well as some balls for sale.

p.s.  For those who think they can't juggle, or aren't coordinated  enough, I
was in remedial hand/eye coordination classes in Elementary school,  and I
picked it up easily enough. :)

In  Service,

Siegfried McClure
Exchequer for the Canton of  Sudentorre