[Moo] Sudentorre's Tuesday Night A&S

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Mon Jun 6 07:33:31 PDT 2005

Juggling...woo-hoo!  Spread the joy!!

For the juggling-interested, the Fairfax Juggling Club meets Thursday
nights from 7:30 - 10 pm at Francis Scott Key Intermediate School in
Springfield, VA, a few blocks east of Springfield Mall.  Jugglers of all
ability levels are welcome!  Visit http://www.fairfaxjugglers.com for more
information.

Cassandra