[Moo] boronial birthday

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 17:59:27 PDT 2005

Dispatches from the far North Western borders of the great Barony of Steirbach:
 Greeting unto their Excellencies: You lord over these lands with great wisdom,with compassionate loving hearts, and with fair but impartial Justice.
 With the northern boarders' peace secured, for a time, word has reached my hearth that our great barony has been beset upon by brigands and vermin from the outer reaches. Stories of such atrocities that I dare not repeat the words that have crossed my ears. OOOHHHHH !!!!!, but for the women and children.
 I have sent word to the farthest reaches of your northern region that a call to arms has been raised, for all who are able to make hast to the southern boarder. Dire indeed must be the peril of our southern boarder to warrant such personal attention.
 You will have my sword on the day of battle and let the land be purged of the vermin, the ground consecrated by the wrath of the righteous defending those who would cry for our help.
 Yours in service to the crown and their lands Loric of Ironwood

http://mail.yahoo.com