[Moo] frame knitting

Christina Franklin krztina at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 19 18:26:44 PDT 2005

Greetings!

I am sorry we missed the baronial b-day event. I am anxious to hear all
the details about the event and all the things that happened! Trust me,
after being stuck in a car in which the AC *JUST* died and being in
bumber-bumber traffic for over 3 hrs coming back from the Patriot Center
on Saturday we would have LOVED to have been at the event instead!

I was wondering if anyone here has ever used or had any experience with
a knitting frame? Can you contact me off-line if you have? Thanks!

- Alassandra