[Moo] Brigands in Stierbach's Forests, No more!

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 06:07:45 PDT 2005

     Indeed an awesome event! This was my 1st fighting
event here in Atlantia. Our whole family was enjoying
the hospitality! It was so much fun making the
acquiantence of Jocelyn and the Galatians (their
training made it easy for me to bark orders). :D The
woods battle scenarios were as much fun to watch as to
take part in! After running up that hill into the the
Pennsic woods battle a few times, I agree that this
area is an awesome start for war practice.
      My thanks to Lord Stefan and His Excellency
Turgeis for the opportunity to authorize as well as
the MOL table run by Lady Ciara, and of course the
wonderful water bearers.
      YiS,
      Alienor

Love Conquers All