[Moo] Brigands in Stierbach's Forests, No more!

Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.) tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 07:03:39 PDT 2005

Most definitely.  In fact, that is what we did this time around,
working on small unit tactics.  With the unit from Galatia, a Markland
group, fighting as one, they gave an excellent example of fighting
together, and even pointed out what they were seeing from their side.
After a 20 minute battle we would stop and discuss went on while we
took a breather.

Next year, I hope we can get a greater number: at least 10 on a side
or more?  That would help work out the large scale tactics, and create
a more continuous battle (when you have 5 or six people on a team, the
difference of one person makes a much larger difference than when you
have 10 or more, and I believe that this would change some things
slightly--such as whether or not you regroup at the res point or
charge straight into battle.)

Towards the end, it was Galatia against the SCA--and they still took
every point, but in the last two scenarios we were able to make them
work for it.

-Ii