[Moo] Baronial Business Meetings move to Tuesdays

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Tue Jun 21 08:41:38 PDT 2005

Greetings,

Once again I was third in line for the annual sign-up to use the Community Room at the Central Library.

The first person in line wanted two Mondays a month and the second person wanted Wednesdays.  Between holidays and library activities, this left me unable to consistently book anything for Wednesdays or Mondays.

I was able to book the first Tuesday for most months so our baronial business meeting will move to Tuesdays at 7 p.m.

I have discussed this with Lord Enequy and we've decided that the Tuesday Scriptorium will not occur during the weeks when we have a business meetings.

I will post a schedule of the business meetings to the website and e-mail a link when the information is there.

I hope to see you all at the next business meeting, July 5, 2005.

Ceridwen