[Moo] Camp Superkids Demo

Wendy Walecka welshwanderer at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 23:30:21 PDT 2005

Greetings good gentles,

This is a last minute reminder for those who like
games and who are of the bardic persuasion to come out
and play with the kids at Camp Superkids in
Winchester, VA.  We will be introducing the kids age 8
to 12 to some medieval games for about an hour.  Then
the bonfire starts at about 8:30 and I'd love to have
some storytelling, singing, and/or drumming and dance.
 If you have medieval games the kids might like or
have some songs and stories to tell, come on out to
Hunting Ridge Retreat at 6:30!  You can find
directions at www.huntingridgeretreat.com.

Thank you!

Gwenllian verch Ieuen Seis
A & S Minister, Incipient Canton of Abhainn an Iar