[Moo] Greetings From Gulf Wars!

Kelly Howell dragonblue at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 21 11:47:20 PST 2005

  Greetings to all, and we hope you are all well.  Loric and I arrived home
at about 3am.

For those who were unable to attend, you were sorely missed.  The war had a
little bit of a rough start with nasty downpours and pretty chilly and damp
conditions, but that did not stop us from having a great time.  Our fighters
(all weapons forms) made Stierbach proud.

Also, Loric was called into Atlantian court to become a Companion of the
Fountain, for all of his hard work in a wide variety of areas.

We are already planning for next year, and hope that more of our fellow
Stierbachi can attend as well.

In service,

Kiara of Ironwood