[Moo] 30 March, Another Baja Fresh night for the CHS Drumline

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Tue Mar 29 19:45:59 PST 2005

Sorry for the short notice!

The Chantilly HS Drumline (which Tony is part of) is having yet another
fundraising night. It is being held at Baja Fresh in Chantilly VA, on
Wednesday the 30th (TOMORROW as I write this).

You can download a PDF of the flyer mentioned below at:
http://www.chantillyband.org/Fund%20Raisers/Baja%20Fresh%20Chantilly%20Drumline%203-30.pdf

If you need me to email you a copy of the flyer (in MS Weird), please let
me know.

DaveM / Evan