[Moo] Armor workshop this Friday!

Reinmar ducaht at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 06:54:00 PST 2005

We will be holding the armor workshop this Fridayat our place again in Front Royal at the usual time of 6pm and going until we drop. We will have some spagehti (sp?) for those interested but if you have something you want to share, by all means bring it along.

Also, we need people who can draw to stop by and help us design the road signs for the Heartsbane group. We also need paint brushes and paint. So if people who aren't interested in armoring could bring something to help with the signs, it would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone has any questions please post them or contact us via e-mail.

We look forward to seeing everyone on Friday!

Reinmar and Alienor