[Moo] Seeking: Someone who personally knows "Glanddyth" (SCA Name)

knightsirjames at aol.com knightsirjames at aol.com
Thu May 19 07:03:22 PDT 2005

Hello All,

Would someone who knows "Glanddyth" (SCA Name) please contact me offlist. He is an SCA Laurel Armorer (over 20 years), and used to host fighter practice at his home somewhere near/in Herndon a few years ago. I have lost contact with him, and can't find his number anywhere.

If you want to get permission from him first prior to giving me his phone number, tell him "New James" is asking how things are going and if he would have some time to help me with a project we stopped a few years back. I'm also curious if he is still in the same house or if he has moved....

Thanks All!

- James