[Moo] Baronial Birthday Site Visit

Laurie garadh at erols.com
Thu May 19 06:02:10 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I am scheduling a site visit for Baronial Birthday for this Sunday, May 22.  I know this conflicts with the fighters schedule for this weekend.  I will schedule another date to meet with those who can't make it Sunday.

I will bring tape measures (if you have 100' tapes, bring them too please) so we can mark off the various areas.

Does 1 or 1:30 pm sound okay to meet?  The directions are listed below.  Do not go to the Millers farm.  They will not be home on Sunday, but we have permission to go onsite.  We will meet at the entrance of the site.

Please let me know who all will be coming so I will know who to look for.  IF you have any questions, let me know.

Website: http://www.stierbach.org/events/birthday2005.html

Directions:
>From I-95 (North or South) - take exit 130B West (Culpeper, Route 3). Go 9.5 miles on Route 3. Turn left onto Route 621 (Orange Plank Road). Go 5.4 miles and turn right on to Windy Acres Lane.

>From Route 15 (North or South) to Hwy 20 (east). Go 8.3 miles and turn right onto Mine Run Road. Go 12.3 miles and turn left onto Windy Acres Lane.