[Moo] Helpers for Baronial Birthday

Laurie garadh at erols.com
Tue May 24 04:18:51 PDT 2005

So, your planning to attend Stierbach's Baronial Birthday and you were hoping you
could come down early on Friday to help set-up, or sign-up to help break-down the
campsite Sunday morning but haven't seen anything posted.  Well, here it is....

I will need helpers Friday morning to:

-  set up a couple of large pavillions
-  several dayshades
-  unload misc gear from the truck (i.e., grill)
-  move tables to various areas
-  put up directional signs
-  rope off areas for driving and parking
-  hang pennants

During the event we will need helpers for:

- Waterbearing
- Troll -- Contact Mistress Ilse von Brenner (Kathryn Snead): snead.kathryn at epa.gov
or 703-517-5428.
- Chirurgeon -- Contact Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
- People to man the parking lot and give directions on parking locations

And after the event, I will need the same as the set-up list only to break down the camp
and pack everything back up.

If this sounds like something you would like to do, contact me garadh at erols.com
or you can call me at 540-582-2699.  I would love the extra assistance.

Cairistiona
Autocrat