[Moo] Pennsic Reminder

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Tue May 24 05:33:17 PDT 2005

Lord Stefan is right.  If you are not registered you will not camp in the Barony encampment.  Every unregistered camper takes common space away from those who preregistered.  And as anyone who has been to more than one Pennsic knows:  The three things that can ruin a great time are;  no common space, rotten weather,  and no hot water.  We have the best "on demand" hot water there is and the weather will not be bad the whole time.  Therefore we only need to ensure an adequate supply of walking around room to be ready for a great Pennsic.

For those who have never been; Pennsic was my third event and it was what really convinced me I wanted to be part of the dream.  So if you can make it even part of the time it is worth it.

In service to the Crown and Stierbach
Baron Colum