[Moo] Wanted - Sci-fi & Fantasy books, etc

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Thu Nov 3 12:42:10 PST 2005

Some of my old Star Trek club are going back to new orleans to pick up their
lives.  And discovered their whole libraries wiped out.

I'm looking for old books, magazines, dice, videos,dvds, RPG and other
gaming stuff.

Science-fiction, fantasy, gaming, vampires (yes used to play live action in
the cemeteries myself), Anime, space and things like that.

I can pick up locally or meet at the WaWa right off 95 and 610.  If you'd
prefer to send the items yourself, I can pass the contact address on.

I've gotten 4 boxes together from the Richmond group, I remembered THIS
group and thought someone here may have some things to pass on to those in
need.

Thank you so much for you help and support for those who lost everything.

Jeanne
off 610 behind Rosner & WaWa