[Moo] Textile Question

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 09:29:56 PST 2005

Greetings,

     I am interested in purchasing some Worsted Wool  for  making winter cloaks.  However I am not well versed in this  topic.  When  looking for  wool with the lanolin still  in  what  are  the  differences in quality  I  should look for?  For example

   What determines how tight the weave is, thread count?
   How comfortable is the wool? is it itchy?
   How stable is the dye? Will it bleed all over my garb when it rains?
  Thanks Much,
  Marcolo
  MoAS Barony of Stierbach