[Moo] Another Textile Question

Julie Bright jbright at wwlnk.net
Mon Nov 21 17:53:33 PST 2005

...which reminds me I wanted to ask someone.

I was watching Kingdom of Heaven on DVD tonight with the historical commentary thing running on the bottom (kind of Medieval Pop-Up-Video).  It said that the ability to dye clothing was brought back to Europe from the Crusades.

Europeans didn't know how to dye fabric before 1080-something?

Morgaine