[Moo] Fencing Footwork 101

Joseph Hines jhines0042 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 05:48:08 PST 2005

Our gracious hosts have offered up their residence for another Fencing Class
this coming Sunday, November 26th. My plan is to try out fencing footwork if
the weather holds for us. Footwork can be practiced as long as the ground is
dry.

If the weather is not our friend then we will have an indoor activity as a
backup. For starters I can show everyone how to properly hold a fencing
weapon. After that there are several drills that are perfect for indoor
practice that I can demonstrate and have each person try out.

I would like to start the class at 11 am and the class will be between 2 and
3 hours. If you need to leave earlier that is not a problem, just let me
know.

NOTE: Stierbach does not yet have a marshal so this is a class only, not a
practice.

Location: The Castle of Marco and Leonora 5598 Newberry Ct. Dale City, VA
22193
Date: Nov 26th
Time: 11:00 AM

What you need to bring: