[Moo] Another Textile Question

csfriedman at adelphia.net csfriedman at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 21 19:45:37 PST 2005

  That's it.

The Crusades brough back new dyes, new color concepts, new spices, perfumes, and as I understand it, soap.

The unfortunate Pendulum swing from "europe is the seat of enlightenment and all other countries are barbarians" is that the PC crowd now embroiders history to make Christian Europe the seat of all barbarism, only saved by contact with the Arab world.

The truth is somewhere between the two.  As always

Celia