[Moo] Questions regarding Curia

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Fri Nov 4 07:21:22 PST 2005

So here's the general answer. Takeda, or anyone else, if you still have unanswered questions, concerns, or ideas, please contact me off list.

How laws are enacted and changed is detailed in The Laws of the Kingdom of Atlantia at http://law.atlantia.sca.org/Law.html but I'm not sure that's your real concern.

The items for the Unevent Curia are:
> Oak Publication Requirements
> Funding of University Sessions
> Kingdom Travel Fund
> Criteria for Entering Crown Tournament
Generally there is no greater discussion of topics until the Curia happens.
If you have specific input on a particular topic, please let myself or Baroness Briana know your thoughts so that we can best represent you at Curia.
If you are going to attend Curia, Their Majesties may recognize you to speak during Curia, however that is their decision to make.
I would recommend you also correspond with TRM and the appropriate local or Kingdom officers for the topic before Curia.
Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael
Seneschal, Stierbach