[Moo] Questions regarding Curia

Sigrune at aol.com Sigrune at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 06:51:43 PST 2005

I had recently seen an email regarding items that were not posted in the Acorn about the next Curia.

What are the topics up for discussion, and not being familiar with the process exactly, what do those things mean to us?  Since some of the items on Curia potentially affect the populous, how do we find out about the items to be discussed? How those things being discussed will change things?  Can laws/rules/traditions/policy be changed there, and how do we find out if we(individuals) are for or opposed to the change, and what "voice" do we have?

I thank you in advance,
-Takeda, the slightly confused, Akimasa