[Moo] Silent Auction at Holiday Faire

Laurie garadh at erols.com
Mon Oct 31 22:12:38 PST 2005

Greetings!

I am searching for someone who would like to run the Silent Auction at Holiday Faire.  My coordinator/organizer and all around silent auction goddess has run afoul of a horrid condition and is unable to organize this great fund raiser.

So, this is a call to all those people who have always wanted to run a Silent Auction.  Here is your chance!  You can take on the challenge all by yourself, or you can coordinate with several friends.  I know you are out there and you have been waiting for this chance.  Don't delay in your decision because I just know there are several of you lurking....

For everyone else, look into your baskets, your garb boxes, and that special closet holding all those treasures that you have been thinking about replacing.  We are going to need lots of donations for the silent auction.

If you have any questions, contact me by email or you can call me:  540-582-2699.  I will be at the Baronal Business meeting Tuesday evening if you would like to talk.

Cairistiona