[Moo] FW: [Branchseneschals] Atlantian Coordinator for Katerina Relief Efforts

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 13:52:45 PDT 2005

Cantons, if you are going anything as a group, please keep lady Katharine and myself informed.

Thanks,

Ceridwen

From: annshelton at sysmatrix.net
To: branchseneschals at atlantia.sca.org, katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Cc: goofs at atlantia.sca.org, trm at atlantia.sca.org, trh at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Branchseneschals] Atlantian Coordinator for Katerina Relief Efforts
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:32:18 +0000

Please distribute the following information.

I have been asked by the Society Seneschal to appoint a kingdom
representative/coordinator for our efforts on behalf of those affected by
Hurricane Katarina. Doing so will assist our brothers and sisters in
Meridies and Gleann Abhann by providing them with one contact from each of
the sister Kingdoms.

I have asked Lady Katharine Devereaux if she will undertake this role as
she is already involved in a coordinating one such effort. She has
graciously accepted and her contact info is below.

This is in NO way meant to discourage anyone from doing what they can to
help. However, I would ask that if any local efforts are underway that
you contact Lady Katharine asap so that she can coordinate with those who
have been appointed to similar roles in Meridies and Glenn Abhann.

Anne le Coeur
Seneschal, Atlantia

Coordinator-Atlantian Katarina Relief Effort
Lady Katharine Devereaux
Barony of Ponte Alto
katdevereaux at hotmail.com
571-239-2183