[Moo] Fwd: [MR] Online Textile Research capability

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 05:01:19 PDT 2005

In a message dated 9/1/2005 7:44:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ekoogler1 at comcast.net writes:

I hope  you will pardon me if you get this more than once...it is an
opportunity  that I really wanted to share.

The Textile Museum in DC has an  incredible library that, up until now,
you had to come to DC to access its  materials.  I just received
notification that this library is now  available online.  There are many
rare, one-of-a-kind books in this  library, things that I'm sure many of
you can use.  The URL for this  site is
http://www.textilemuseum.org/textilemuse.html.

Enjoy!

Kiri