[Moo] FW: [Branchseneschals] Change in Meridies Crown Site

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 05:37:48 PDT 2005

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: branchseneschals-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:branchseneschals-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Ann
Shelton/Anne le Coeur
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 6:39 PM
To: branchseneschals at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Branchseneschals] Change in Meridies Crown Site

Please note the message below and relay to your members via your elists.

Anne

(snip)

These circumstances have caused a change of location for Coronation this
coming weekend. It will no longer be at the W.O.W. camp in Gainesville, GA,
which is designated as a Long-term Hurricane Refugee Center.

We are grateful to the Shire of Sol Haven for relocating Coronation. With
the Kingdom Seneschal?s sanction, the new site is:
A.H. Stephens Memorial Park
456 Alexander St N.
Crawfordville, GA 30631

Details for the new location of Coronation can be found at:
<http://www.solhaven.com/coronation/c-flyer.htm>http://www.solhaven.com/coro
nation/c-flyer.htm

Located north of I-20 near Crawfordville. Take exit #148 and go north on
Ga. Hwy. 22 for 2 miles. Go east on U.S. Hwy. 278 1 mile and follow signs.

In Humble Service and with Highest Regards,
Boru and Deirdre, Prince and Princess Meridies

Dame Anne le Coeur, OP
Seneschal, Atlantia
Ann Shelton
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org