[Moo] Siege of Glengary

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 05:46:40 PDT 2005

In a couple of weeks the kingdom to our Northwest will be hosting another Seige of Glengary.  It is a lot of fun and well worth the short trip to get there.  However, every year they arrange their battle lines with Atlantia against Aethelmarc.  (12 or so Atlantians and 30+ foes.)  Last year I kept hearing them talk about how this was THE battle between the two kingdoms.  Outnumbered we fought valiantly but, no surprise, we lost.  After we lost enough scenarios to ensure that we couldn't win no matter what, they magnanimously evened up the sides.

This year I would like to see Atlantia show up in force and give them a run for their money.  I am calling on all Stierbach fighters to come up, have a great time and show them what we can do when the sides are more equal.

Rapier, Archery, Heavy, Combat Archers, A&S we need everyone.  Wouldn't it be something if we won in every catagory.  I know it can be done.  But only if we turn out.

Baron Colum