[Moo] Signing contracts - Important

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 14:45:23 PDT 2005

Effective September 16, 2005, I need to sign all contracts for the Barony of Stierbach or incipient Canton of Abhainn an Iar (as sponsoring group seneschal). Lady Blitha needs to sign all contracts for the Canton of Sudentorre.

I'm assuming this includes meeting space rentals and equipment rentals, as well as event site rentals, however I've asked for clarification on this.

Please let me or Lady Blitha know if you have any questions and you know where to find us.

Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael
(Lisa Mitchell)
Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach