[Moo] "Stierbach" and demo?

Edward de Clare edward.declare at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:55:58 PDT 2005

On 9/29/05, Adrianna de Bois <adrianna_lechat at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Also-I have a contact who would like to do a demo at Ad Fontes Academy in
> Centreville, VA during the day. It's an elementary school, with more
> information forthcoming. Being a school, the demo would have to be during a
> school day. I'll bring it up at the meeting-please have dates in mind you'd
> be able to attend ;-)

 Edward:
I love doing demos and have quite a bit of experience doing demos with Ponte
Alto. Can you provide more info on the demo? Such as what they want to see,
when and for how long? I have pretty good luck getting off work durring the
week and I work nearby.
 Might I suggest posting this on the Ponte Alto list as well? Centerville is
close enough that you might get some folks from there. I will also check
with some folks I know of in the area about helping out.
 Pax,
Edward de Clare