[Moo] Topic of discussion at Baronial meeting

Ryan Snead ryansnead at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 1 05:11:25 PST 2006

Greetings unto the populace of Stierbach,

This Tuesday (April 4th) is the monthly baronial business meeting. We will
be discussing several important topics, but I have been asked to bring up
one of particular importance on this list. The barony is considering the
purchase of a 20 x 30 vinyl top day shade for use at baronial events and
Pennsic. This is intended to replace Big Red, which several of you know is
not in good repair. After several people have tried to start refurbishment
projects over the last few years, we think the barony should seriously
entertain retiring Big Red and laying out the capital to buy a large new or
used day shade. The thought was to go with non-period roof materials for
ease of care and to reduce costs. If you have strong opinions on this topic,
you are encouraged to voice them at the business meeting this Tuesday.

If you have questions, comments, or especially leads on where to look,
please contact Baroness Briana MacLucas (baroness2  AT Stierbach  DOT org).
She is heading up the search committee. Anticipate also that this
acquisition will be fairly swift. The hope is that we will have something
for this year's Pennsic, if not sooner.

The final decision will be made by the baronial financial committee.
However, the input of members of the populace is essential input to this
process.

Directions to the Manassas Library (Business meeting site) may be found at
the link below.

http://www.pwcgov.org/default.aspx?topic=040034001030001207

Iustinos Ancyrenos