[Moo] Fencing Class Thanks

Joseph Hines jhines0042 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 19:16:15 PDT 2006

I would like to extend my thanks to those who showed up today for the
Fencing class at Marco and Leonara's house.  Fun was had by all and I
believe some learning occurred as well.  We had 6 fencers today who put foot
to the ground and hand on the sword for almost 2 hours.

I would also like to extend an extra special thanks to Marco and Leonara for
continuing to host our classes.  In addition to providing space they
provided much needed refreshments.

The date of our next fencing class has not yet been determined.  I will make
a general announcement when it is determined.  If you would like to know
more about fencing, do not hesitate to ask me.

Thanks all,

Valentine Graye