[Moo] OT: Job Opening: Technical Writer With Security Specialization

Sharon Henderson revsharonhenderson at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 4 05:45:46 PDT 2006

Gentle Cousins:

Pray forgive the splash in the pool, but I have a notice that may be of some interest!

If there is out there a senior-level technical writer and editor with a SDLC/Software & Hardware processes background overlain with IT Security experience, in a Federal environment, I know of a position opening up in an easily Metro-accessible govt. office downtown in Storvik (DC).  Please contact me off-line for the details.  The position urgently needs good, targeted resumes--which I encourage you to send to me ASAP.

Thanks,
Baroness Meli
(revsharonhenderson at earthlink.net)