[Moo] pennsic recipt tracking

Heidi bohm greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 19:50:01 PDT 2006

Greetings!
  I would like to know who bought water and propane and or ice  or any other camp necessities for the encampment,
  So that I may reimburse you for the purchases. Receipts are not necessary but they are Extremely helpful.

  If you could please get back to me on this as we have a business meeting coming up.

  PS even if you are not looking to be reimbursed thank you for the  donation atleast let me know what you did bring in or provide so that  it can be tracked for the budget next year.

  Yours in Serveice
  Karin Taylor de Cameron