[Moo] Baronial Awards

Enequy enequy at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 30 20:04:02 PDT 2006

Greeting to all the gentles of the Barony of Stierbach, the Canton of
Sudentorre, and the Incipient Canton of Abhainn Iarthair From the Baronial
group Herald Enequy Erensaurlezelasgarria Menditarra on this 30th day of
August in our societies year of XLI (2006).

I come to you this day with good and bad news. The good news is that in the
process of doing thing I have found out that all of the award devices have
passed. The bad news is that all of the award names have not been passed.
There is no need to go into the why, what, and when, etc of all of that.
Just suffice it to say that we are still in need of names for all the
awards, as the names previously presented would not pass through the
Atlantian College. This is because the College believed that the names were
not of period status enough. I have waited until after Pennsic to announce
this so that we will be able to give more of our time to this subject.
Post-Pennsic let down instead of Pre-Pennsic panic.

With that in mind I have modified the respective pages of the awards to
present a list of names as they are presented. So if you may go to
http://users.adelphia.net/%7Eenequy/OOP/O_O_P.html and click on the
appropriate awards you may see which awards need new names. And as names are
sent to me I will endeavor to list the names in their respective places as
quickly as I get them. So that everyone my view the projected names. I will
not be listing who sent the names in, as we are only interested in the names
for the awards themselves.

It will be determined by the responses just how long this time well be left
open for name inputs. So PLEASE look the awards over, think carefully, and
send many responses with names for the awards to me. And think carefully for
I WILL display EVERY name presented to me for display.

With that I await all of your responses. Have a good day one and all.

Enequy Erensaurlezelasgarria Menditarra
Group Herald, Barony of Stierbach

Honour, Valour, Knowledge, and Service

Per chevron Or and purpure,
two wooden bows drawn and nocked,
arrow points to center, proper,
the arrows flighted vert,
and a ram statant to sinister guardant argent